Hundreds of life coaches, non-fiction authors, and experts are phenomenal at what they do. But they are challenged when it comes to attracting new customers.
So many of them HATE selling. They know they deliver life-changing value to the marketplace, but do not like the feeling that comes with “self-promotion”, and the shady sales tactics that so many online marketers have become known for.
Today, I want to share a solution that scores of large and small business owners have figured out.
In this web 3.0 world, knowing how to engage your ideal customer is E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
Very few mechanisms are better at engaging your ideal customer than a well-developed quiz.
One of the reasons quizzes work so well is the interactive element. Consumers begin their search online when looking for books to read, service providers to hire, product reviews, etc.
In case you’re not aware, people go through 3 stages when making a buying decision:
A quiz is great because it can knock two birds out of the air with one stone.
Quizzes can be used to create awareness and cultivation consideration because of the process of engagement.
The challenges with quiz marketing… in my experience… is finding an application that works without causing me to lose even more of my hair… and I’m already bald!
Ok, I’m being lite here, but serious at the same time.
In my day-to-day… I’m in and out of numerous apps all day long as an online marketer. I’m what people would consider “tech-savvy”. I catch on pretty quickly to most apps that are put in front of me.
Recently, a representative (Sarah) reached out to me from TryInteract. She invited me to take a look at their quiz platform.
I’d been wanting to use quizzes in my marketing for some time, but I was unable to find a platform I really liked… UNTIL NOW!
That said, I want to give you an inside look as it relates to why I like Interact.
VIDEO: Just under 24 minutes.
Here are a few stats on why quiz marketing is such a great move IMO.
- 81% agree that interactive content grabs attention more effectively (than static content) – CMI Survey 2016
- 79% agree that interactive content enhances retention of brand messaging – CMI Survey 2016
- 93% of marketers agreed that interactive content is effective in educating its buyers – Ion Interactive
- 75% of marketing participants said they anticipated that their company or organization would increase their utilization of interactive content marketing – CMI Survey 2016
- 70% of marketers say that interactive content is effective at converting site visitors – Ion Interactive
Are you curious about using quizzes in your content marketing and lead generation? If so, click the button below and give their free trial a whirl.
I think you’ll be glad you did!